Kia has undoubtedly gone a long way from an average name in the automobile industry into something that is at par with other car manufacturers. It’s hottest 2017 Kia Carnival Brisbane dealerships sell today is filled with first-rate technology, provides maximum passenger coziness and more trustworthy than before. It is a celebrity in the automobile industry.
As a matter of fact, the Australian Automobile Association and its member bodies awarded the 2017 Kia Carnival Brisbane has as Australia’s best family wagon. In spite of Kia’s past poor reputation, it has undeniably surpassed itself with the recent vehicle line up. Find out more Kia Carnival Brisbane
At first glance, you will really be intimidated (in a good way) with the 2017 Kia Carnival Brisbane dealers offer today. After all, its a very BIG vehicle. If you are searching for a vehicle that is big enough to haul your family and other personal belongings, this is the ideal vehicle of choice. It can carry as many as 8 people in pure comfort and style and allow stacks of baggage in its cargo compartment.
If you are thinking about buying a family car but couldn’t yet decide if you should choose a Brisbane new Kia Carnival or other make or models, you might like to know more of its perks:
1. Bigger Size. As mentioned above, the new Kia Carnival Australia dealers offer can carry as many as 8 people comfortably. If you have a family of 4or even 6, this is perfect. When you go on a trip, there is still enough room for pets so you can take them along with you.
2. Integrated with Modern Components. Its embedded 6 speakers are sufficient to rev up your music experience. You can even have the choice to listen to AM/FM radio, use the CD player, connect your smartphone through USB inputs, or Bluetooth for the best audio streaming experience. The coloured touchscreen allows you to command cabin functions efficiently.
Other functions that come in the 2017 Kia Carnival Brisbane dealers have for sale are:
- automatic transmission
- space-saver spare wheel and tyre
- roof rails for extra luggage
- six airbags
- cruise control
- reversing camera
- rear parking sensors
- automatic headlights that turn on when it gets dark
- electronic stability control (this is now mandatory for new vehicles)
- seven years unlimited distance warranty
- speed-sensing door locks
- seatbelt reminders (only to the front and outer second-row seats)
- 5-star rating by the ANCAP (Australian New Car Assessment Program)
4. Functional. You can have the option to choose whether you like the diesel version or stick to the petrol. Both offer 6-speed automatics along with four trim levels for each engine. All in all, there are eight variants to select from.
To sum it up, the all-new Kia Carnival is full of surprises for a vehicle that looks unassuming and so simple. It is also efficient and cheaper to run considering its enormous size. If you want more value for your money, select the Platinum one as it has more features, such as heated seats, surround camera system, luxurious looking interiors, forward collision warning, blind spot, rear cross traffic alert, and lane drift warning to ensure you and your family’s safety while when driving.